Srinagar man dies of electric shock in south Kashmir

A local from Srinagar died due to an electric shock in south Kashmir’s Pulwama village.

As per local sources, an elderly man from Srinagar had gone to Trichal village of Pulwama to meet his sister.

The victim was identified as Ghulam Hasan Bakshi, who received an electric shock while trying to repair a switch. He was taken to the District Hospital Pulwama where doctors declared him dead.

Police in this regard have registered a case under relevant sections of law.